This is a community project.
People worked hard for this so don't be a douche and mess it up!
This page is under construction.
Do not disturb the builders while they ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- See migration map below.
- Saharan Aboriginals start making the first ever settlements in Nigeria and Liberia.
- Settlements in Lebanon and Syria.
- By this point, the Agricultural Revolution has reached almost all the world.
- Settlements start in Afghanistan.
Name of places
- Vikings from Scandinavia explore and name a white south island Iceland and a giant green north island Greenland. (IRL they swapped it over but oh well)
- Rome is in the middle, with Anatolia, with another major Roman city, Byzantium to the West instead of East, Caucassia just have Caucassians.
- Borealia, Media & Australia are the New World: They are named after North, Middle & South.
- Sahara instead means Forest rather than Desert in this world, because Sahara is a forest instead (duh)
- Ulaanmyeksik (Red Mexico) in English is Madagascar, Mexico & Mongolia which make up one continent.
- America is named america because it was unknown until early colonial era so :V
- If Earth's continents were like this, then the world would be a lot more biodiverse as they are more split up, and there might be many more languages.
- Salt flats, even in monsoon zones would still be deserts because things are bad at growing salt on.
- The only cold deserts that aren't near the poles is Botswana and possibly some areas around the Tibetan Plateau.