All your base are belong to us!
Do not edit, Coolmax260 owns this page.
W I P
Pokémon Dusk and Dawn are 2 Pokémon fan games published in 2017. They feature all 802 Pokémon so far, and are made in the style of Gen 3.
- Hemrallt Town The starter town, where the player gets their starter Pokémon, and meets their rivals Brian (chooses the super-effective type) and Jill (chooses the weak type).
- Route 1 A quiet grassy path.
- Dursea Canyon A multi-layered canyon where the player can catch and grind.
- Dursea City The home of the Trainer School, and first Gym in the game; led by former trial captain Mallow.
- Route 2 A twisting forest with ponds of Poison-types.
- Tyrin City A very technological city that is home to the PokéPad Company, makers of this game's Pokétch/PokéGear/etc. analogue.
- Route 3 First being almost like a continuation of Route 2, it transitions into a jungle.
- Jingledd Town A tribal town close to its roots, surrounded by jungle. Home to the second Gym.
- Route 4 The entrance is blocked by trees. A straight grassy path with the Daycare and a Poké Mart.
- Carafon Trailer Park Founded by free-thinkers, anarchists, and other hippies, this trailer park is a veritable source of incense, berries, and other natural items.
- Carafon Town A town which seems stuck in the 19th century, with towers of smoke and factories all around. Home to the third Gym, lead by Michael from Orre.
- The next Route is impassable due to it requiring surfing, so Michael offers to take the player to Cynnis Island.
- Cynnis Lagoon Gym Leader Archie is found fishing here.
- Cynnis Island A small island with a big heart, the people here are friendly. Home of the fourth Gym.
- Darcyn Strait Extreme swimmers from everywhere come to swim the whole length of this strait.
- Darcyn Reef A coral reef unlike any in its surroundings.
- Route 6 In comparison to the Darcyn Strait, Route 6 is like a kids' pool: a relaxing stream between Dursea and Cynnis.
- Route 4 A river inbetween Carafon and Goctan.
- Route 5 This route nearing Goctan is a beautiful, colourful mesa.
- Goctan City The largest city in Sumry, a metropolis nestled between mesa and mountains. Home to the fifth gym.
- Type: Grass
- Gym: Dursea
- Pokémon: Fomantis [Lv. 8]
Bellsprout [Lv. 9]
- Gift: Leech Seed TM, Totem Fomantis Egg
- Type: Fairy
- Gym: Jingledd
- Pokémon: Whimsicott [Lv. 13]
Spritzee [Lv. 16]
Kirlia [Lv. 15]
- Gift: Axe (Equivalent to Cut HM), Draining Kiss TM
- Type: Steel
- Gym: Carafon
- Pokémon: Togedemaru [Lv.19]
Klang [Lv. 20]
- Gift: Armor Fossil, Bullet Punch TM
- Type: Water
- Gym: Cynnis
- Pokémon: Sharpedo [Lv.26]
Samurott [Lv. 24]
Wishiwashi [Lv. 25]
- Gift: Key Stone, Sharpedonite, Surfboard (Equivalent to Surf HM), Scuba Gear (Equivalent to Waterfall and Dive HMs)
Ben and Neville
- Notes: Double Battlers
- Type: Rock
- Gym: Goctan
- Pokémon: Lycanroc [Lv. 30]
Magcargo [Lv. 32]
Aerodactyl-Mega [Lv. 29]
Minior [Lv. 32]
- Gift: Aerodactylite, Pickaxe (Equivalent to Rock Smash HM)